Sunday, February 8, 2009

London, England

I experimented putting these photos in a watercolor setting. I first painted 3 different water color patterns, and then in Photoshop I used blending modes to create this effect.

Big Ben can be seen in the far distance

Big Ben

Tower Bridge



Bath, England

I absolutely loved taking pictures of this romantic city! The ancient Roman baths were amazing! I also loved the Georgian architecture of the buildings in the city.
The ancient statues surrounding the Roman Baths

The Royal Crescent (Georgian Architecture)

A smaller side pool in the Roman baths

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog! That picture of you with your camera is awesome! Who took that? BTW, I need the ones you took of me for my blog. Thanks! You are the best! And I mean THE BEST!

    ReplyDelete