Monday, May 17, 2010

Rate My Photographs-Batch#1

Currently, I am putting together a portfolio book of my best photography in the last decade. I am making this book solely for personal satisfaction. However, I want it to be the best it can be and need some extra eyes to help me narrow down my selection. I will be posting batches of pictures in upcoming posts. This will be Batch #1.

So, here it goes. Look at each photo and rate it from 1-5 (5 being best). There will be an occasion where I want you to rate 2-3 photos as a set. Just look for my notes.

I value your feedback and appreciate it if you could email me the rating with the corresponding letter indicated by each photo. Please email me at krisiphotography@gmail.com.

Category: Nature/Landscapes-Batch #1


A. Spider Web (please let me know if you prefer Black & White vs. Color)






B. Snow Geese




C. Hawaiian Lava (rate these two photos as a set)





D. Grand Canyon Panorama




E. Catalina Island Spider




F. A Flower in Bermuda




G. Ducks




H. Cows




I. Capitol Reef Bridge




J. Bryce Canyon Tree #1



K. Bryce Canyon Tree #2



L. Bryce Canyon Tunnel

That's the first batch of the nature category. Again, please email me at krisiphotography@gmail.com with your ratings. Thank you for your feedback!

2 comments:

  1. A. I like the color spider web
    B. 3
    C. the second lava picture where you can see red fire - I like better
    D. Wow! 5.
    E. spider 4.
    F. 2 or 3 (maybe a little too washed out)
    G. Ducks - very cool! 5.
    H. Cows - funny but 3.
    I. Very cool. 4.
    J. very well composed but pics of nature sometimes lack energy for me because I know being there in person is better and that pics sometimes have a hard time capturing what it was really like. Love the roots though. 4
    K. very well composed but 3.
    L. very well composed but 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete